Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Mother Teresa life Quotes

I love St. Francis of Assisi, because he had a great love for animals. He used to talk with them and play with them - and scold them if they did harm to anybody. I love animals, too. Animals are such simple creations of God's beauty.
Mother Teresa
I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness.
Mother Teresa
I see God in every human being. When I wash the leper's wounds, I feel I am nursing the Lord himself. Is it not a beautiful experience?
Mother Teresa
I try to give to the poor people for love what the rich could get for money. No, I wouldn't touch a leper for a thousand pounds; yet I willingly cure him for the love of God.
Mother Teresa
A Gift for God
I was expecting to be free, but God has his own plans.
Mother Teresa
Calcutta 1990, when the sisters of her order persuaded her to withdraw her resignation
If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
Mother Teresa
If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Mother Teresa
Joy is a net by which you catch souls.
Mother Teresa
Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
Mother Teresa
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is bliss, taste it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it.
Mother Teresa

0 comments:

Post a Comment